So after graduation and visitors I headed back to work for a shift then headed back to Indiana for X-mas. Like always it was busy as hell when I was home..... Robert and I helped Mom out with the normal festivities that she has taken over since Momo has passed. She did dinner for the entire family on X-mas Eve. It was really nice to see all of my great aunts and uncles, cousins, second cousins, second cousins once removed, etc. X-mas morning Robert, Mom, and I went over to Dad's house and had breakfast there and I got to see my sisters Deb and Chris and their family. Wow how the kids have grown!!!
For X-mas from my parents I was super spoiled this year. I got a brand new super-duper sewing machine!!! I absolutely love it. It even embroiders..... So expect something home sewn next year for X-mas everyone:) Anyone looking for a new sewing machine this thing does everything for you! You hook it up to your computer, press start, and away it goes.
The day after X-mas I returned back to Phoenix and got to spend some time with Ryan and his family..... Speaking of getting everything I wanted, Ryan showed up to the airport with no more beard.... THANK GOD! Even though my Mom and Chrissy complimented the hair on his face in early December, it was GONE!!!! Even though Ryan was fully shaved I was disappointed to find out that my luggage was lost for 1.5 days. Ryan and I traded gifts and again I was spoiled with a homemade wine kit (my mother will thank me later), and also a jaccuzzi for the new house which I can't wait to get in!!!
New Years was spent in Tempe with some tailgating during the day at ASU stadium and then out to the bar at night. It was a great time and a great way to bring in the New Year!

The day after X-mas I returned back to Phoenix and got to spend some time with Ryan and his family..... Speaking of getting everything I wanted, Ryan showed up to the airport with no more beard.... THANK GOD! Even though my Mom and Chrissy complimented the hair on his face in early December, it was GONE!!!! Even though Ryan was fully shaved I was disappointed to find out that my luggage was lost for 1.5 days. Ryan and I traded gifts and again I was spoiled with a homemade wine kit (my mother will thank me later), and also a jaccuzzi for the new house which I can't wait to get in!!!New Years was spent in Tempe with some tailgating during the day at ASU stadium and then out to the bar at night. It was a great time and a great way to bring in the New Year!







No comments:
Post a Comment