Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

8 Weeks

Not much exciting to report over the past week.  The first person I told was Robert, of course, my best buddy ever and my parents! I sent him a picture of the ultrasound from last week and he responded by saying, "Kate, I think you just ate too many peanuts up at Teakwoods".  (Teakwoods is a local bar in Maricopa that Robert visited quite often when he lived here.  They have peanuts on every table and you can throw the shells on the floor)..... Made me laugh and he is also so very pumped.  So, from here on out I think that this little being inside me will be nicknamed "Peanut". 

No real morning sickness thank goodness so far.  I have little feelings occasionally of nausea which quickly subside when I sneeze.  Weird, I know!  It seems like I'll get that lump in the back of my throat for about a minute and then I'll sneeze and the feeling goes away.  Other than that I feel great! 
Mom and Dad come to town next week and I am so excited to see them.  My Mom hasn't been out here in years and I am excited for her to see the house.  So much to still do before then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment