Today is officially 15 weeks and 1 day. Feels weird to say that. Ryan and I went back and met with Dr. Guzman yesterday for a follow up after the perinatologist. He was very happy with the good news and said he would see us in 4 weeks. (This was good considering we are suppose to be seeing him every four weeks but in all reality it has been every 1-2 weeks in between appointments) In 4 weeks we will also be having an ultrasound to measure all of the organs and to verify the anatomy of the peanut. It will be exciting to find out! Heart rate for the little one was 157. I still have yet to gain any weight, which is a good thing I guess. I'm still not feeling any movement (or at least I don't think I am) but Dr. Guzman says this is fine and normal for the first pregnancy. A lot of women don't feel it till 14-17 weeks so I'm guessing any day now.
So this is a very short post/update today, but in this case, short is good. It is nice to not have anything to report and say that everything is going well.
“Redefining consumption”
-
Let me fill you in on a little secret: Kids grow. Fast. I’m just coming
around to understand that my weight may have fluctuated and changed here
and there ...
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment