Today finally came and our appointment at the Perinatologist couldn't have come sooner. Ryan and I were a little on edge and nervous but tried to just think good thoughts. I had no idea what to expect of this appointment but for some reason I didn't think I would be having another ultrasound..... WRONG! After paperwork that literally took 30 minutes asking crazy questions (Is mother and father cousins???) we waited another 30 minutes and then had an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech was awesome and talked the entire way though it. Being in the medical world I know they aren't suppose to say or talk about anything since they aren't the doctor but this one was great. All she kept saying was, "everything is great", "everything looks great", "right as scheduled". Ryan even mentioned at the beginning of the ultrasound, "Why do I get so nervous during these?". It's actually funny to sit there and watch him pace while watching the monitor. They have plenty of benches and chairs in the room but you won't find Ryan's rear in any of them!
Needless to say it turned out to be a great day with wonderful news!!! We both are just happy that everything looks great. The physician came in and talked to us and explained that sometimes bleeding can occur, no one really knows the reasoning but in my situation it isn't anything bad. Relief!!! We are scheduled in 2 weeks back with Dr. Guzman. As of right now we go back to regular appointments and back to our regular doc...... YES! Back to Dr. Guzman. Thanks to everyone for their prayers!!!
Here are a few of the pictures we got from today. Hard to believe that the peanut is the size of a lemon!!! The profile picture is awesome. Best picture yet!!!
“Redefining consumption”
-
Let me fill you in on a little secret: Kids grow. Fast. I’m just coming
around to understand that my weight may have fluctuated and changed here
and there ...
11 years ago



Uh oh. Looks like he could be Jewish from the size of that nose. Lol. Could be a good thing. It will be good with money and take care of u two when you are like 100. :)
ReplyDelete