Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cereal And A Spoon

Well, I've been trying Michael on cereal, off of a spoon, for the past week now.  He still is very dramatic when eating it as you can see here in the video.  I'm not too sure if it is the spoon or the texture of the thick  cereal on his tongue but as you can see at times he gags himself.  The first time he did it, I freaked out thinking he was choking but I soon learned that he is fine and it is self induced.
I'm also happy to announce that our mover and shaker is now rolling over from his belly to back.  I thought it was a freak event on Friday but he is now on his back every morning I go to get him out of his crib.  I guess it is time to lower the mattress, it will only be a matter of time before he is pulling himself up probably.  It's amazing how fast he is growing and each new thing he does daily.
As you can see he has become quite a little ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment