Well as much as I delayed the thought in my mind and suppressed it all I have to go back to work full time this week. For those of you that don't know, I will be going full time to the hospital and working in the ER on nights. As much as I loved flying, I am hanging my wings up for now. The schedule of flying would be hard for Ryan and I to make happen so the ER is best for me for now. As much as I am ready to return to work it does make me sad to leave Michael. Ryan's sister Natalie will be taking care of Michael on nights that Ryan isn't here. It's nice to know that Michael will be with family but at the same time just wish he could be in his own bed. Natalie and I are trading out kiddos and I am taking care of Gabe during the day and she will take Michael at night when needed. I have to admit that entertaining infant boys during the day can sometime be a challenge but it is cool that these two will grow up so close. Reminds me of how my cousin Shawn and I were...... I miss those days!
Michael showing Gabe how we do things here during the day!
Gym Time
Hello Drool!
Ohh, what's that?!?!?!
More Drool!
Holding those heads up!
Not too long and they will be crawling........ AHHH!
~Stay tuned for more posts from Deuces Daycare~
No comments:
Post a Comment