Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Friday, July 30, 2010

Good Bye Buddy

I knew all to well that it was too good to be true to have Robert so close!  I look back at all the times growing up and us fighting and my Mom wanting to kill us both.  I often wonder if she knew how well we would get along as adults and the friendship that would build between us.  We all knew when Robert moved in with Ryan and I in December it was a "temporary thing".  Sadly enough, I never cared how long he was there, that he never had a "real" job, and probably bonded more with Ryan than myself when he was there!!! What I didn't see is that when he left he would be going all the way back to Indiana.  I hoped, prayed, looked, searched, and did everything possible to find him a job.  I thought it was good enough that he cleaned the pool, the house, and even did landscaping..... Why would you want a REAL job.  Yeah, yeah, yeah, we couldn't afford paying your student loans I get it.  Reality really set in when he left.  I felt like I had empty nest syndrome.  It was terrible!  Well, Mom and Dad got you back Robert.  On the other hand it is comforting knowing that you are there for them as well. I miss you tons.  I know the move was for the best but I do have to say that the 6 months were probably some of the best 6 months I have ever had with you.  There was never any fighting, just lots of laughing, joke cracking and him calling me a "slut" (it was always an inside joke between him and I)....... You are not only my brother but my best friend!  You and Kali are welcome back anytime!  Love you bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment