As you can see I am already over the Halloween background. Had to update it to Thanksgiving already and it isn't even November (well almost anyways). As my Mom just text me about 10 min ago to wish me Happy Halloween and remind me that the ghosts and goblins have to come down. UGH, already? Actually, Ryan and I did trash our pumpkins when we left for work yesterday morning. Instead of getting a week or two out of them like back home you get about 1-2 days, if your lucky! O'well, it was a lot of fun doing them and they were super cute while they lasted.
Last Wednesday we went back to the doctor for another ultrasound. They did measurements and all that and actually moved me back to my original due date of May 4th. That would have put me at exactly 13 weeks last Wednesday. Since I am continuing to have some bleeding Dr. Guzman has referred us on to a Perinatologist (High risk OB). I finally got an appt scheduled on Friday and the appt is for Tuesday at 12:30..... obviously updates will follow!
(Peanut: head on right and body on left facing away from the ultrasound)
A Few Facts:
- Almost 1/3 of the pregnancy is done- week 13 of 40!
- Fetal heart rate:158 beats per minutes (much better than the last time)
- Weight gain: 0lbs (Dr. Guzman informed me my goal is 15lbs- guess that's why it's called a goal!)
- Baby size: approximately 3inches. About the size of a small lemon.
- Baby movement: tons on the ultrasound but haven't felt anything yet!
- Crazy Cravings: None- guess I'm boring!!!
- Other Crazy Symptoms: Headaches for a week and thought I was getting a sinus infection. Now I've been stuffed up for over 3 weeks with occasional bloody noses. Dr. Guzman was so nice to inform me that pregnant women get stuffed up, sometimes for the whole pregnancy. Odd... Lovely! Still sleeping like crap getting up every 1-2 hours to pee. Hopefully, this will slow down over the next week and get better till later on. I've been more tired over this past week but luckily naps have been my savior. I have been able to catch up on a lot of sleep here at work due to the decrease in call volume (Knock on wood). Lower back pain. Yeah blah, feels like I pulled something. Please don't think I am whining, I have been very lucky. Things are just different..... and Weird!! My biggest complaint is that I feel like I have turned into a total blond lately. I feel like I am losing my mind. I forget where I put stuff all the time and space out like crazy..... Besides the little things that are honestly senseless I'm feeling great. Ryan would probably say that his biggest complaint are my raging hormones and that he is ready to commit me to the psych unit but I think he is getting along good and handling it well. And I'm very, very, very lucky to have his support!

Get ready to feel like a blond for the rest of your life! I swear since I had Taylor my brains have never been the same! I hope everything goes good with your specialist appointment!
ReplyDelete