Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

23 Weeks Preggo!

It amazes me how I grow from day to day..... even hour to hour.  The  first picture was taken one day and the next two just the following day.


As you can see Michael is really starting to grow.  I had a check up on Monday and I saw the nurse practitioner.  I have a gained a total of 8lbs and heart rate was right at 152 (normal).  Michael is over 1lb now and about the size of a small loaf of bread.  No real cravings still but I have noticed that I am more likely to pick up gummy worms or "Swedish Fish" a lot more than I was before.  Ryan was kind enough to find me the 10lb bag!!  There goes 8lbs, hello 12?!?!?!?!  The only other thing that I have been eating a lot of is grapefruit.  Every morning I have 1-2 with brown sugar on them.  Have always loved them as kids and love them even more now:)



                           

1 comment:

  1. Well at least grapefruit and swedish fish is better than the mexican food and french toast I craved when I was pregnant!!! Super excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete