This year was a little different than the last two ..... Typically Ryan, his family, and I would spend the day tailgating up at ASU stadium for the bowl game and then take part in the festivities down on Mill Ave after the game. This year since Natalie and I were both pregnant, and the bowl game got moved to a different day, we did things a little more laid back. I worked the night of the 30th and didn't get off of work until 7am, home at 8am, and asleep by 9am. I set my alarm for noon to wake up to put on the Notre Dame game. Basically I slept through the entire win but I did get up several times to pee and watched the game long enough to know we were winning. Great win ND!!!
That evening Ryan, Jeanne, Mike, Natalie, Dave, Kolter, Monica, and I went to the Elephant Bar for dinner. Afterwards we went to another bar for some beer tasting and then headed to Harrah's Casino in Maricopa for a concert by Collin Raye. He was a country singer from back in the day. It was a great performance! I lost about $100 of Ryan's money on the Wheel of Fortune slot machine but then he won it back at poker. Midnight came and went and so did I. It was a fun night to get dressed up and go out. I miss that, and might I add Ryan looked HOT!!!!
~Oh I think I forgot to mention HUNLEY showed up~
~After the 6th picture it just all gets old:)~
No comments:
Post a Comment