Today is Sunday and in the middle of packing to leave for IN tomorrow I'm taking a break to blog a little, hopefully it will get finished...... On Friday Michael and I headed north bound for Prescott with Ryan following on his bike (motorcycle). We went up north, just outside of Prescott to a cabin for the weekend to meet up with some of Ryan's motorcycle club people.... Red Iron Brotherhood. I had never met any of these people, nor had no idea what to expect. Long story short, they are a bunch of big teddy bears that all love to ride their motorcycles safely whose number 1 priority is family. Awesome group of people that I hope to be around more often. Most are retired firefighters or paramedics so that in itself is a great family bond. We stayed at the Creekside Preserve Cabins and had one hell of a weekend!!! The next few pictures are Michael and I out on the screened in porch of our cabin. The weather was AWESOME. In the 80's and cool for us.
Saturday everyone headed out for a motorcycle ride and Michael and I packed up the car and decided to follow them around. It was an awesome drive up and down the mountains. They made several stops where we could get out take pictures and even feed and change M's diaper. In fact, Michael had one MAJOR blowout, and of course the one time I forgot an extra outfit, so he was hillbilly baby the rest of the day in just a sweatshirt and diaper. OOPS on my part and I learned my lesson. We had a great mini-vacation with Michael. He was quite a trooper and went along with whatever. It is good to know we can take him any and everywhere! It was great for me to get out of town and out of the house for the first time since March 13th! Thanks to Red Iron Brotherhood and their awesome girlfriends and wives. You took us in like we were family and even put up with a one month old tagging along. It's good to know that Ryan will be safe riding with all of you. Hopefully we will see you again soon.







No comments:
Post a Comment