Well against everything I read and what everyone says Michael was introduced to the pool today at the age of 2.5 months. Everything that I have read states not to take the baby in the pool till 6 months.... BLAH, blah, blah. We live in AZ, it is hot as hell, so we went swimming for a short bit. I waited until the sun went behind the house and then took the peanut in for a dip. Popo was even there to witness the event. The pool was a warm 90 degrees and I think Michael actually liked it. Thanks to Grandma Jeanne for the great floatie.... It will be used a lot!!!
After some pool time Ryan made some ribs for dinner. We set Michael in his highchair and let him watch us eat. Nice, I know! An awesome dinner after a day full of firsts for the little one!!!
“Redefining consumption”
-
Let me fill you in on a little secret: Kids grow. Fast. I’m just coming
around to understand that my weight may have fluctuated and changed here
and there ...
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment