Small details of our everyday life so our friends and family near and far can keep up with us. It is hard to believe that Ryan and I welcomed Michael into our lives just over 4 months ago.
“Redefining consumption”
-
Let me fill you in on a little secret: Kids grow. Fast. I’m just coming
around to understand that my weight may have fluctuated and changed here
and there ...
Take me out to the ball game....
-
I forgot to take a picture of our house when we were there last night..the
landscaping is finished!!(Although probably fried from our 4 days of HARD
FREEZI...
Recipe for the keeping...bacon wrapped green beans
-
*Bacon Wrapped Green Beans*
Who doesn't love bacon? This dish was amazing. Even my vegetarian sister in
law eat it and loved the sweetness to the dish. I m...
A great winter Season
-
This ski season has been AWESOME. I can't say how fortunate I am to be in
the area I am. I have endless opportunities to enjoy nature and all that is
h...
Updates
-
I am have been doing lots of shooting, but not a lot of sharing. In the
next couple of weeks, I will have my page updated with all of my fun
images. Thanks...
He is so cute!!! I love catching up on how you guys are doing!Miss you:)
ReplyDelete