Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Saturday, June 13, 2009

And here it goes......

SO, I have been reading every ones "blogs" lately and thought I would give it a try since it is the "cool and trendy" thing to do. Not sure that I am that of "cool and trendy" but I am going to give it a try. Since I have been trying to keep up with everyone through MySpace or Facebook I figured I would try this out as well. Basically, my parents aren't users of the MySpace or Facebook so I guess this is a way for them to "see" what is going on in my life from day to day. Though I do talk to them almost daily I don't always let them in on the little things in my life or different events that are going on. This is also an opportunity for the whole family to check out what I'm up to on a day to day basis. It may take a few weeks for me to get totally acclimated to the whole "blogging" world so bear with me in the meantime.....

No comments:

Post a Comment