This past weekend I missed out on my girlfriend, Sara Mills, bachlorette party. Sara and Cam are getting married in November which I wouldn't miss for the world! Sara's sister Susan planned a great party for her with some our oldest gal friends. I am posting some pics for everyone to see along with one of Sara and I from when I was home in February. From the pictures it looks like everyone had a great time including poor Susan who has a cute little baby bump. Thanks for the invite girls and I am sorry I missed it. Hopefully we will get to catch up in a few weeks when I am home:)
“Redefining consumption”
-
Let me fill you in on a little secret: Kids grow. Fast. I’m just coming
around to understand that my weight may have fluctuated and changed here
and there ...
11 years ago

Awww, you're so sweet. I missed you dearly, it was such a great time. Kelly and Susan went above and BEYOND, it was just perfect. We will definitely find time over the 4th weekend to spend some QT. Love ya girl, XOXO Sara
ReplyDelete