Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Progress in the making......

Ok (sigh)~ Thanks to an old friend from back in Elkhart and Purdue. I believe that I am now officially "blogging" as they call it. I have to thank Jen Megan-Moon for the words of wisdom regarding the blogging world. Though we both live in the Phoenix area I have still yet to meet up with her for a drink or lunch. It's crazy to think we took college chemistry at IUSB together (and pretty much cheated our way through). A reunion is much past due and hopefully plans will be made soon. While I sit and brag about Jen I have to rave about the awesome Co-op she has turned me onto. Oh my lord I am addicted to the boutiful baskets. Website is on the side for anyone in the Arizona area interested. I am at work now and it is getting late so I think it is time I retire my blogging for the night, and hopel like hell the pager doesn't wake me up squealing in my ear telling me it is time to fly. I think I got a pretty good start to this and hopefully will be adding more pictures soon!!! Thanks to all for reading and hopefully I keep you entertained.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see you got it up and running Katy!! Looking good! I am so glad you are still loving Bountiful Baskets...have you tried their 9 grain bread?? YUMMMM!

    ReplyDelete