Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Monday, August 10, 2009

Friends in Low Places

OK, I realize it has been a month since I have been on here..... Going to try and catch everyone up to date over the past month...... This post is going to be about catching up with some great friends.

August 4th Ryan and I met up with Jeff and Rob for some drinks at Cactus Jacks with Rob, my old partner from work, and Jeff one of Ryan's most down to earth friends. Cactus Jacks was an old hangout for Ryan from when he lived up in the valley. Its a great sports bar with cheap beer, greasy bar food, and lots of yocal locals.....


August 5th I headed back to Yuma a day early so I could hang out with Trace and the family. Tracy and her family have taken me in, and my family, and included me as her own since I have lived in Arizona. It's so much fun to visit with her Brad, Lil' Billy, Ryann, and now Layton..... I miss these kids so much and it amazes me everyday how much they are growing.
Ryann, aka Tumbleweed, loves her Aunt Katy! I put a ribbon in her hair and of course she ripped it right out. I did manage to get a picture quickly.

Layton loves his big sister..... Ryann wants to remove his arm:)

After hanging out with the kids for the day Trace, Brad and I got away for some adult time. I love the kids to death but it is always nice to get away for a drink and some good chats with great friends. We ended up meeting up with Lori Vandersloot, our old Emergency Room Director from Yuma Regional. It was a nice reunion for us all!!!
It's so funny how Trace and I look "normal". Most of the pictures from the past of us are not pretty and usually involved being intoxicated!!!

Sorry Brad, this was the best picture of you smiling...... and your head got cut off:(

Oh Lori, what a way to ruin the picture with your eyes shut..... Nimrod. Trace, your cheeks are getting red..... Was that your second beer lightweight!!! Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment