I always promised myself that the day that I saw a rattlesnake, I was out of here. I have to say, being here 5 years, I just saw my first one the other night. It is actually a funny story..... Dave (Ryan's Brother-in-law), Natalie (Ryan's sister), Monica (Ryan's little sister), Ryan, and I were all preparing to head out to the river the next day for a float down. It's a fun time. Basically, you go rent a tube and get dropped off at the river and spend about 4 hours floating to the bottom. Ryan always uses one of those blow up mini boats to put the cooler in along with any of our belongings. I thought it would be a great idea to go out and pump it up prior to leaving just to make sure there weren't any leaks. I took the pump and plugged it into my car, pumped up the boat and went back in the house. At the same time Ryan and Monica ventured off to Walmart to get board games (sick, sick addiction lately). Right as they were getting back I went back out of the garage and opened the door to find Ryan SCREAMING at Monica. He had seen the snake and told Monica not to open the door, not knowing it was me..... Well, needless to say we all had to see the crazy mess and as you can see in the pictures snakey snake didn't make it. Thank you Dave and Ryan for saving the day...... And no, I am not moving home... Sorry Mom:(
ADULT VIEWING ONLY; VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. PLEASE DON'T TURN ME INTO PETA!!!




Video to come.....
No comments:
Post a Comment