Robert had asked Ryan and I up to help him move back into his apartment from his storage unit on July 22nd. Ryan and I decided to leave a day early and head up to Prescott for the night on the 21st and then on up to Flagstaff the next day. I had never been to Prescott so I was excited. We both worked the night before and of course Ryan got a flight and was up all night. We kick ourselves in the ass every time we plan something for the morning that we get off of work, every time we get a late night or early morning flight. Early morning we drove back from Yuma to Phoenix. Ryan took an hour nap while I ran to the grocery store and grabbed some non-perishable items for Robert. We then reloaded the car and headed north. I always love leaving this hot-as-hell weather and heading north in the summertime. While driving, and Ryan was sleeping, I got to watch the outside temp drop and even a few storms roll in. It's amazing, and sad, how excited you get when you see the smallest drop of rainfall. I'm pathetic, I know. Prescott is a quaint little town where there are old shops and bars that all surround the courthouse. In a way it took me back to Lafayette, IN. We did some browsing and then bar hopped. I have to admit that I kareoked for the first time in years..... and it will be the last!!!! We had a great time and I felt like complete shit the next morning!!!
This was a shop that I thought of my Mom and Momo. It was directly outside of our hotel. My first thought was that my Mom would have the wine while my Momo drank her tea:)
Ryan being Ryan of course and me looking shocked about something!
Thank god that pictures don't come with sound or we all might be in trouble!!!
I am not too sure what is going on here but I am hoping that we went back to the hotel not too much later:)
The next day Ryan and I were up early and ready to move on to Flagstaff..... Well my intentions were good anyways.... I was sicker than a dog and had to excuse myself several times from breakfast. I napped while Ryan drove to Flag and we only ended up being thirty minutes late. I prayed half the way there that Robert wasn't going to take off my head for being late. Ryan and Robert moved the entire storage unit in one load while I napped a little more and put away the groceries I had bought for him. I also kept Kali company while they were gone:) After everything was put away the boys returned the truck and did a little shopping. Robert needed a new TV so he went and got a flatscreen, lcd, 1080p, blah, blah, blah. I have to admit it is a lot better picture and a hell of a lot lighter in weight compared to that tube TV they trashed at the storage!!! We eventually all showered and headed out for a little dinner and drinks.
We went to Beaver Street Brewery for dinner and some good beer. They have an amazing Raspberry beer that reminds me of one I tasted at the Mishawaka Brewing Company years ago. Thanks to Robert for dinner, it was very good like always there!!! After dinner we headed to Robert and Ryans favorite place, which just so happens to be there favorite place cause they have games...... It was a Safari shoot out and Ryan keeps telling me that Robert sucks. Who knows?!?!?! Ugh, boys and thier toys!
I tried really hard to get a good picture of Robert and I. As you will soon see, I failed!!!
Take #1: I still look hungover and Robert's smile is about as fake as they come!!!
Take #2: "Dude I said count to 3 man.... ". Robert blaming Ryan for taking it too early.
Take #3: Robert fixing his eyebrows.... You realize they are longer than the hair on his head! We can thank Dad for our fullness above our eyes.
Take #4: "Come on Robert, seriously, just one good one please?" ..... Me getting pissed!
Take #5 and Final: Well this is what I get.... So, I have decided to save this one for a X-mas cards this year so don't be suprised when you see this picture again in December:)
I had a great time both in Prescott and Flagstaff. Robert is coming down next week so I am sure that you all can't wait to see round two of the brotherly/sisterly love!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment