Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Robert finally makes it to town.....

August 14th Robert FINALLY came into Phoenix to visit Ryan and I. I had told him that if I was going to help him move he had to come down and visit. He owed me, and he paid his dues. Robert and Kali came into town on Friday. I had gotten tickets to the Diamondbacks game for that night. Ryan, Jeff and I all went to Sliders before the game for a few drinks and then on into the game. It was a great time. Ryan even got Robert to wear his jersey.

Usually when we are wearing jersey's together it's Notre Dame.... It was nice to have a picture with us in different colors for once!!!


After a long night of drinking and playing darts we all got up early in the morning and were out the door by 10. Ryan has a good friend Brian who asked us to go out on the river on his boat. It was a hot day but great time. Ryan and I made a batch of the "pantydroppers", thanks to my sister Deb for the recipe. Needless to say Brian's wife didn't appreciate the name of the drinks too much but by the end of the day she was drinking them!

The boys getting ready for a tube ride..... Little do they know they are preparing for an ass kicking. Oh, and Ryan decided to take a beer along for the "relaxing" ride.













This was just starting out and unfortunately, it was the last picture I got. After we started going Brian decided to drive a little crazy so I put the camera away. Ryan and Robert were both walking like old men the next day.


















This was Robert after the rough ride.... His bum was a little sore!


Overall, it was a fantastic day out on the river. Great day with Robert! Hopefully we can get a few more days on the river if the boat ever gets here. Until then we are waiting for a shipper. Pray for a cheap bid:)

No comments:

Post a Comment