Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's Day and Mama's Birthday:)

Every few years my Mom always gets the pleasure of sharing her birthday with Father's Day, and this year is no exception.  Since Robert went home he did a great job taking care of presents for the parents this year.  It was actually his idea to make them digital photo frames and set it all up.  From what I hear he did a fantastic job and Dad and Mom are really enjoying it.  I did send him lots of pictures but, I cant wait to see all of the almost 200 pictures on them next time I'm home.  Mom is getting a little extra something from me and hopefully will get there in one piece via UPS by Tuesday.  I'm excited to see if she likes it:)

I hope you both have a wonderful day!  I wish I could be there to share it with both of you.  Thank you for everything you have ever given me and all of the love I have received.  I couldn't ask for better parents if I had to pick them out myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment