Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Graduates

Well let it be known that I had a niece and a nephew graduate from High School this year!  I can't believe all of them are growing up so fast and making me feel old, oLd, OLD!!!

Brittany Stacker, daughter of my sister Chrissy, graduated from Zionsville High School and is going to attend Anderson University this fall.  Here is a picture of the whole family at Britt's graduation party.  I didn't have time to upload her actual senior picture before I left.  Brittany is the one in the center of the group with long hair!  Beautiful they all are!!!  Sorry I missed your special day Britters and thanks for thinking of Robert and I!

Joe Rutter, son of my brother Dave, also graduated this past week from Concord High School.  Joe is going to attend IUSB this fall.  I again didn't get to upload his senior picture that we got in the mail but here is a picture on graduation day with his dad, and my pregnant brother, Dave.  Thanks to you guys also for thinking of Robert and I:)
~OK so for some reason this picture looks blurry.... ugh, sorry about that one!~

Congrats to you both!  Enjoy the college life!..... God knows I did:)

No comments:

Post a Comment