OK, so most of the house has been posted in one of my past blogs. Ryan has been bugging me, and I have been lazy, to mention the "Man Cave" until now. It has been difficult getting the pictures with the right lighting in the room because there are a lot of windows. So......... Ryan, and to the rest of the world let me introduce...... The Man Cave...... I honestly think that this is the sole reason that Ryan went for this house. This is a room that is above the 3-car garage and has it's own bar and fridge. Originally, the room was painted with 12-inch vertical stripes, tan and cream in color. I, didn't mind the motif but I knew it wasn't going to fly. This room was the first to be painted and probably has the most hours spent working on it. Robert spent a lot of time priming, Ryan painted and I did the border. Ryan has all of his memorabilia in there and I have to say it does look AWESOME!!! (If you look close Robert and I even got a sign for Notre Dame in there- thanks to Jeanne and Mike;)
This sign is above the door at the entrance.
And this lovely sign is on the door.... Appropriate. Don't worry, I've been exempted from this but only while cleaning:)
Love, Love, LOVE this sign!!!
This is the view from the door. The sign above the couch is a neon sign from a bar back in Michigan. Looks pretty awesome when it is lit up. Ryan got the Michigan State Rug from his parent for X-mas and I made the blanket and pillows for the sports attire room.
Another view of the shrine with the TV, video games, and surround sound.
The dart corner
This is the back side of the bar decorated with all of the golf attire.
Last but not least this is the picture of behind the bar. The back wall is where a lot of Ryan's old fire gear is at. All in all the Man Cave is a pretty awesome room. Ryan has done an awesome job with putting it all together (with the help of Robert and I putting it together:)

No comments:
Post a Comment