I knew how much Hudson loved Toy Story and I tried so hard for weeks to find material to make him a blanket. Since all of the hype over Toy Story 3 all of the fabric was ever so conviently SOLD OUT. So, I had to resort to second best which was Cars. As you can tell by the pictures I think he was pretty excited over it all...... Made my heart melt seeing him smile so big over something I made:)
Little Harper didn't give the same reaction but maybe a year or two from now she will love her home made goodies just as much. Although, Morg loved it so that's what matters right??? Harp got a home made tutu with a onsie with her name on it. I stressed over making sure it would fit her but after seeing the pictures from Christmas day I can see that it was perfect. She was ADORABLE!! Thanks Morg and Shawn for letting me spoil the hell out of your little ones!!! And thanks to you two for being great friends. Cheers to 2011 with you guys!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment