Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Few more forgotten tid bits....

A few things I have forgotten to post about lately as they come up so I am going to catch up now.....

First off, GRAPEFRUIT.  I have been begging Dad to send me some grapefruit from Florida.  I guess you could say that if there is one thing I crave a lot of lately it is that.  Well, I finally received it in the mail and I have to say it is superb.  The crap in the grocery store is light pink at best, has a huge rind, and expensive as hell.  This "Star" grapefruit is dark pink/red, very juicy and meaty.  Ryan and I both love it.  He peels and eats his where I cut mine and eat it out of the rind with brown sugar on it.  Mom- the grapefruit knife you gave me for X-mas will be dull soon.  Thanks again Dad it will be gone in no time!!!



Secondly, a big THANK YOU to Ryan's cousin Anna and Jeff, and his Aunt Anita and Uncle Lenny for the Pack-n-Play we received in the mail off our registry.  I just love this!  We put it together and it is already set up downstairs for a make shift changing/nap station.  I know it is going to get tons of use!  Thanks again guys, hopefully we will see you soon!!!


Robert about a month ago sent this picture to me and I totally forgot i had it.  So it is official, he is a manager at On The Border Mexican Grill!  I know he is working his rear off and it sounds like he is really liking his job.  Hopefully, he will find some time to come visit us soon.  His entire family misses him tons!!!


OK, I think that is all that my "placenta brain" can remember for now...... 


No comments:

Post a Comment