Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weddings and Engagements......

CONGRATS to Monica (Ryan's little sister) and her fiance, Kolter, on their engagement this evening.  Kolter popped the question at a Coyotes hockey game!  Couldn't be more excited for you both!!! XoXo
I also attended a wedding yesterday for one of my girlfriends, Sarah, from Banner Good Sam ER.  She was a charge nurse when I started there and has since left us and moved on to Pediatrics at Banner Cardon's.  I miss her tons but her wedding was a great time with all of us medical personnel and she looked just stunning!!!  Congrats Sarah and Tim!!!

Some of us gals from Banner Good Sam ER!!!!
I also have to say thank you, ThAnK yOu, THANK YOU to Morgan who let me borrow this dress!!!! I was driving home from work that morning when it hit me that I really had nothing that would fit me around the waist.  Thanks so much Morg for letting me borrow the dress.  I loved it:)
Ryan was suppose to go with me to the wedding but he had to work so I went stag as the designated driver..... These were my victims!  Thanks guys for a great time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment