Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Michael Thomas Lottery

So since my Dad, brothers and basically most of Ryan and my friends enjoy gambling I thought I would come up with a little game to play.  I have developed a "squares" game, much like the one they play in football but guessing when Michael is going to arrive.  A lot of it has been filled already and thanks to everyone so far.

First off you aren't picking the calender date that you think he will be born.  You are picking A DAY of the week (example: Sunday-Saturday).  My original due date was May 4th, which is a Wednesday, but they have moved it back and forth between that and May 1st (which is a Sunday).  The second thing you pick is the time of the day.  The times are listed across the top in military time.  I'm sorry for those of you that can't get military time.  It starts at the top left at 0001-0200 which is (12:01a.m-2:00am).  Each square is a two hour time frame and the goal is that I will deliver on your day of the week and time of day!!!  -Dad, you gave me calender dates so you need to call me and let me know what squares you actually want now- 

As you can see most people have already covered the early morning.  I love how everyone is wishing that I deliver at that time.  Yet they do have a good point that between my two jobs I'm basically awake then anyways.

The pot is $420 which will be split between the winner and also Michael's Diaper Fund (We had to get something out of it!!!) 

I will keep an updated image at the top of the blog that is larger than any of the rest of these so hopefully everyone can see it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment