Mrs. Kathy Williams, (mother of Melissa Williams who I went to grade school with and have been friends with FOREVER) sent me these onsies and pants outfits. Too cute, I love them:) Thanks Kathy!!! Melissa is also pregnant, with a baby girl, and due in June. It will be fun to see our kiddos grow up together just as we did.
These next outfits is from one of my favorite charge nurses at Good Sam. I LOVE the crew I work with on nights! For some reason they all think it is SO FUNNY that I have this new allergy to banana's. So Margarita thought it would be great to dress Michael in banana attire:) Thanks Margarita I'm sure Michael will be just bananas over his new gear!
This last outfit is from my Mama! Michael's first pair of corduroys;)..... Oh and how convenient.... More banana and monkeys! Mom said she picked this out because it matches his bedding and room so well. Which it does! Thanks Mom! I miss you tons!
OK, since I mentioned the bedding and I haven't shown pictures yet of the nursery put all together I will give everyone a little hint of the bedding and such in a few pictures. I will do a whole post on the nursery once it is all put together.
~XOXO~








No comments:
Post a Comment