Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I LoVe Fall!!

It is that time of year again where in Indiana the leaves are falling and you can smell them burning.  Here in AZ we are just happy to finally open the doors and feel the cool crisp breeze.  Believe it or not but 60 degrees in the middle of the night is FREEZING to us.  Today is the day that all of my prior 10 blog posts are actually posted and all of you will see what Ryan and I have been up to for the past 7 weeks (If you are just reading this go back about 10 posts to the Sept. 8th post and read from there on up, it will all make more sense that way) I hope you all enjoy my thoughts and opinions and hope that it isn't too much info for most. 
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!  I always love decorating for it and doing crafty projects. Apple cider, caramel apples, chocolate, fires burning, college football, tailgating, hooded sweatshirts, socks, baking, Trick-or-Treaters, Indian corn, scarecrows, witches, ghosts, pumpkins.... Oh I love it all!!!  We finally got a chance to carve pumpkins today.  As you can see this Peanut is already going to enter a divided household.... Literally.  It was cool to carve pumpkins.  I think the last time I did it was in 2000 in college with Jamie Raibley my old roommate.  The only difference is that I know I was drinking something good while carving then.  Today it was just diet Vernors.  We did notice while carving pumpkins today that Midwest pumpkins and West pumpkins are way different.  I'm sure it's a lot like the corn.  Pumpkins out here are stringy and gross.  O'well job was complete and we got our rivalry pumpkins:)  Ryan and I are both bummed that we are working on Halloween.  I REALLY wanted to see the Trick-or-Treaters this year.  O'well, maybe next year!!! 

Which side will HE or SHE choose??
 My GHOSTS that Melba and Mom did not steal:)
 My ceramic pumpkin Mom made me years ago along with some other decor
 Boy or Girl Bambino???
Dad bought me this scarecrow back in college.  The eyes are a little freaky but I love it!!

Not much else is new over the past few days.  I'm feeling great and excited for the ultrasound tomorrow.  I will post new updates as they come...... Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment