Saturday I got up early and went to JoAnn Fabrics. The world of fabric sucked me in again and I had to buy some halloween decor. I had on my mind that I wanted to sew Morgan and Shawn's kiddos some Trick-or-Treat bags. I also stopped by grocery store and picked up some stuff to make cupcakes. Yesterday was a very "Suzy Homemaker" Day!! I made a total of 72 cupcakes (carrot, yellow, and chocolate) and let them cool over night.
Saturday night just as I finished the Halloween bags I stood up and realized I had some bleeding. Some, meaning a lot more than usual. I called the physicians line and of course they asked me 100 questions told me that if it happened again to go to the doctor. Honestly, that is the only thing that sucks about having a doctor at such a LARGE group. To the doctor you're a real person, to the group you are patient #13223. Well, it happened again and I got a little freaked out so I decided to head to the ER. Ryan had been drinking all day with his buddies and it was like 10pm at night so I opted not to tell him I was headed to the ER. I knew that if he knew he would head home right away and it really wasn't necessary until I knew what was going on. I went to the hospital that I work at, Banner Good Samaritan, and thank goodness my good nurse buddies were working and slipped me right into a room. Dr. Smith saw me and did blood work and ordered an ultrasound. I went to ultrasound and saw the little peanut moving all around. Thankfully, everything was fine. Heart beat was 168 (better than on Friday). They actually moved my due date up to May 1st and said that I was 13 weeks. So I guess everything was better than expected.
Today I got up and frosted my cupcakes and basically did nothing. I called work and finally let them know of the situation and that I wouldn't be in to work until late Monday. I had to go get another note from the doctor saying it was ok to come back to work.
~72 cupcakes unfinished~
~Chocolate mummy cupcakes~
Worms-n-dirt carrot cupcakes
~Spider cupcakes~
~Front of Harper and Hudson's Trick or Treat bags~
~Back of the Trick or Treat bags~







No comments:
Post a Comment