Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Monday, March 7, 2011

Head down= GOOD!!!!

Just got back from a two week check up with Dr. Guzman.  I am 31 weeks and 5 days.  Not too much to report, which is a good thing.  As of now Michael is head down and in correct position.  We are just hoping he stays that way.  The way he moves around; it is more like Mom is PRAYING he doesn't flip back.  I tipped the scales at a whooping 133 today (that is 18lbs to date of weight gain).  O'well, all worth it in the end.  Michael's heart rate was 160, which is normal.  My blood pressure was 98/60, which is a little low for me but Dr. Guzman didn't seem concerned and I guess low is better than high in this case.  I got another clearance to fly, and continue my job, so I guess it is another 2 weeks of work and something for me to do thank goodness.  The day he tells me I can't go back, I think i will cry!!!!  As most of you know I am not one to sit and do NOTHING!!!!  Below is the most current belly shot.  My belly button is officially gone and I feel rather large!!!


Three days ago I was out trimming the bushes and cleaning up the backyard.  Ryan has about 4 days at home this month due to them being so short at work.  And if you think I am going to sit back and wait for April for stuff to get done, you're crazy.  I'm drinking plenty of water and not lifting..... too much:)  The Braxton Hicks contractions are down to a minimum and not as bad as they were about 2 weeks ago.  YIPPEE! 


This past week has been busy but I'm super pumped with excitement over some great news.  Ryan and I have decided on a date for the Luau.  Call us crazy for scheduling a party with a baby almost here, but we have made this a yearly thing so a date must be set.  July 16th is when we have planned for the 2nd Annual Luau.  I mentioned to my sister Deb awhile ago about possibly coming out for it.  Just so happens, my Dad's 70th birthday is the 17th so we have arranged for ALL of us kids (Dave, Deb, Chris, Robert, and myself) to all be together for his birthday.  It will be a great reunion and I am really looking forward to it and I know Dad is just as ecstatic!! I'm just hoping that we will all still love each other by the end of the weekend:)


Most of you who keep up on my blog on a daily basis have heard me mention Morgan 'Bullard' Vanderwall, or her kiddos, a time or two.  Morg has been nice enough to put on a baby shower for me.  I hated the initial idea of a shower, playing games, and blah blah blah but I gave in if it involved alcohol and pool side.  Morgan is super creative and I am so excited with the invites she has come up with.  Most everyone has received, or should have received, their invite by now so I'm going to post the picture of it.  I love it Morg!  You are so creative and even incorporated the nursery attire on there. Thanks again for all that you do!  I know you are super busy with work and yet you make time for this.  You're an amazing friend:)


Until next time...... Adios!

1 comment:

  1. I just completed my swap-a-day yesterday, so me and Ry are offically coming. She asks me everyday now when we are going to Phoenix! I can't wait to come up or go baby shopping! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete