Today has not started off the greatest for Michael. Up around 7 this morning and Daddy fed and changed him. I got to sleep in for a few and came downstairs to one cranky child. Where did my sweet Michael that is so happy in the mornings go? UGH! Well, it is 1:15pm and I just finally got him to lay down and sleep without a shrilling scream in the past 40 minutes. If this is the start of colic this is going to be one hell of a ride. I have heard horror stories and really don't want to do it. Over the past two days we have switched his formula from Similac Advanced to Similac Sensitive due to him having some "gas" and "irritable" moments in the afternoons. Yesterday was a great day and he actually was a very happy baby, even in the afternoon. I thought maybe he was a little constipated so I thought I would take his temp to possibly get things going. Temp was normal, he pooped and still remained fussy. Finally, I wrapped him up tight into a burrito and laid him on the couch where he remains sleeping at this point. I am hoping that when he gets up from this LONG nap that things will be different and maybe he was just having a bad morning. My Mom and Dad fly in tomorrow and I have several things to still get done today.
The pictures below is Michael in his first gift he received from Auntie Melba. I was trying to get a good picture and as you can see he just wasn't having it............
Awe finally a good one with a sleeping baby





No comments:
Post a Comment