Last night went unbelievably well. Michael got up about every 3 hours to eat and went right back to sleep. Since he was right next to us while in the hospital I just couldn't bear putting him in his crib so soon. Ryan moved the pack and play from downstairs to upstairs next to our bed in our room. Made it much easier throughout the night to grab him out of this instead of running to his room to feed him...... or just to check on him. I'm totally against sleeping with him but having him next to the bed was perfect for us!
I was quite stiff when I woke up this morning, which is to be expected, and took my pain meds as I promised Dr. Guzman. Today we went over to Dave and Natalies for a little visit and for some dinner.
Poor little guy is already sick of us taking so many pictures!





No comments:
Post a Comment