When Ryan got home from work we did a little egg coloring. It was fun! I haven't done it in years and sad I didn't have my Mom to do it with. Ryan even attempted to use the plastic shrinkers that go around the egg but I think I bought the extra large eggs. We couldn't even get them on. Eggs look great and even were decorated with stickers:)
Monday night I took the opportunity to go up to Banner Good Sam and visit a little with my co-workers there. Of course I picked a night that was busier than hell but I did get to see most of my friends. I'm not sure if I mentioned it earlier but the day I was put in the hospital for pre-term labor they had a surprise baby shower for me that night at the hospital. I was suppose to be working. I felt just terrible with all of the texts and pictures I received of the food, gifts, and people that showed up (even on their off day) to show support for us. I cannot believe all of the wonderful people I work with. It is truly and amazing crew and I'm so lucky. I finally picked up all of my gifts and below shows how special these people are!!!
Margarita~ Holy cow creative!!! She put together an awesome box of goodies for Michael and even decorated it. He Mom made me the blanket that is sitting on top. I wish I could explain how soft it is. A case of wipes, lotion, bath wash, A&D ointment, clothes, bibs, socks, rattle, changing pads and bath sponge. Thank you so much Margarita!!!
Nickie~ My FAV-O-RITE SWAT nurse. Thanks girl so much for the bibs, outfits and bottles. You know they will all be put to good use! I especially love that I <3 Mom onsie;)
Sue, Bob, and CJ~ Thank you guys for the little outfits, book, and elephant that plays a lullaby. It's funny, I have received so many things that plays nature sounds and such but nothing that plays lullabies. I really appreciate it.
To EVERYONE that donated a book, thank you guys SO much. I'm so excited to say that Michael has a book collection going thanks to everyone. I'm so excited to start reading them to him and often wonder if I will be a good story teller......
Brian Mohler- Thank you so much for the lamb and Swaddlers. Funny thing, I think Ryan may steal the lamb to listen to the whale calls to fall asleep to:)
Thomas, Nicole and Amanda~ I know better than to think Thomas put this all together. I have to give all the credit to his wife:) Thanks guys so much for the super cute clothes, receiving blankets, socks, shoes, picture holders, and Michael's first Leap Frog. I guess I had forgotten how important education is and that you got to start them young. I can't wait to hook it up to the computer and see what this bear can do.
Alycia, Ira, Lizy, and again Margarita~ We are so grateful for the swing and bouncy seat. As you can see I had to put it together STAT! I just love it and can't wait to use it. I assure you it will probably be one of those gifts I can't live without. Thank You Guys!!!!
Lydia, Janice, and Ben~ Sorry, I didn't take pictures of the gift cards;) Thank you guys so much. I can promise you that these are going straight to Michael's diaper fund! We are very, very, very grateful.
To anyone that I may have forgotten and to everyone again, thank you, thank you, thank you. I cannot believe what an amazing group I work with and am excited to eventually get back there with all of you! Each and every one of you make coming to work 45 minutes away that much easier. Ryan even commented on how I work with such a thoughtful and amazing group. Thanks again, we are so appreciative of everything!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment