skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Delivery Day
WOW is all I can really think of writing at the moment! OK, I can hardly believe that we have made it this far, especially thinking back 6 weeks ago. Today I am 39 weeks and 1 day. It is 5am and 12 hours from now begins a whole new novel in Ryan and my life. I slept like crap last night, getting up every hour or so. I guess if you add up all the time it was about 6 hours, so not TOO bad. I'm not nervous or worried just excited as all hell to meet our little man! Ryan is still at work and will get home about 10:30am. I think I am as prepared as I can be. House is clean, laundry done, plants watered, and everything "Michael" is all set..... I think. I have packed, unpacked, and repacked our hospital bag several times and I'm not going to touch it anymore. If I don't have it by now, I don't need it! Michael continues to move around like crazy (more so in the last 14 hours of course) and I am just hoping he holds out in the head up position for 12 or so more hours. I told Ryan last night that I was talking to him and told him if he flips last minute he is grounded from day one;). Today is suppose to be a beautiful day in the 90's and sunny (but then would you expect anything else in AZ?) so I think I may lay out for a few hours before showering and heading to the hospital. We have to be there at 3pm to check in and prep and the C-section is scheduled for 5pm. For all of you wanting to see pictures check back on here later tomorrow or Facebook tonight as I am sure Ryan will post some there. My goal is to be able to Skype with Mom by tomorrow morning. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts, prayers, gifts, and good lucks. Ryan and I are so very fortunate and are so excited to meet our little one tonight. Much love to you all and I will post more as I find time;) I'm off to eat my last meal for awhile......
XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment