Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Monday, April 25, 2011

38 Weeks and Final Doctors Appointment

Well today was my final appointment before Michael arrives.  Nothing new to report.  Michael remains breech and his heart rate was a steady 145.  I'm measuring slightly smaller at 37 weeks when Dr. Guz measured my belly but says I look good.  I'm up to 136lb which is 21lbs of weight gain.  My fingers have been swollen for the last 3 days and I feel like Michael is going to fall out any day now.  I was told that this is normal in the last few weeks of pregnancy.  I'm fortunate that it is only my fingers!  Guz said he will see me around 3pm on Thursday.  I do have to have one last ultrasound to make sure that Michael hasn't turned by then into the head down position.  I hoped like hell he wouldn't say this but at this point I just want him to STAY PUT.  As most of you know, I am quite a planner and though it would have been nice to have him naturally this works out better for Ryan and I having a plan.  I'm not disappointed or beating myself up over it.  Guz said to eat an early filling breakfast and then nothing to eat or drink after 9a.m.  Still haven't figured out what I'm going to eat last but I'm sure I'll find something.  As you can see in the following pictures my belly feels like it is stretched to the max.  I've gotten this far with no stretch marks and hoping that it lasts another few days.
I have a few more things to finish up including some laundry and packing, or re-packing I should say.  Just a few more days!!! I will make one last post on Thursday morning.....
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment