Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Friday, April 15, 2011

Gifts Galore!!!

I know everyone is probably really sick and tired of seeing EVERYTHING we have gotten but I'm bored and this will waste some time so I'm going to post a few more Thank Yous.

Melba and Andrew: I'm not too sure how Melba (and Andy) had so much time to get these gifts put together with their wedding and such but holy wowzers.  Ryan brought home a truck full, literally, of wrapped gifts and bags (and they even had beautiful bows all tied up).  Toast you have once again outdone yourself.  We appreciate everything from our high chair, to the books, giraffe rug, clothes, and even the breast milk storage bags.  I can just see Melba's face as she purchased these:)  Thanks guys so, so, so much.  Oh, and Melba, I think that it is great and you are now a part of the Babies R Us club.  Welcome dude!!!! You will forever get coupons for diapers in the mail now............ HA!
One of Ryan and my co-workers, Lois, was so kind to add to our book collection.  Thanks Lois for the book, I've already read through it and I love it:)

Ryan's cousin, Rachel Glenister, and the rest of her family sent us a gift card for Babies R Us.  If I haven't mentioned it before I will now: Ryan's favorite gifts were diapers and that is what we spent it on.  Thanks to the Glenister family for the gift!!

My partner from Care Flight, Joe Murray, and his wife Ellen, and daughters Melissa and Katie sent us a gift I received in the mail also.  Thank you guys for the lotion, body wash, mirrors, and books.  We really appreciate it.  Melissa was also the one that gave us SO MANY clothes some time back.  We are so fortunate.  Oh, and Joe, I miss working with ya partner:)

Muchas Gracias to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment