Letters that I painted to go above the crib
Crib with his name above
Crib bedding and my home made giraffe print fitted sheet.
Lamp shade and changing pad cover also made in the giraffe print by yours truly.
The recliner and ottoman that is seriously the most comfortable thing in the house to sit in.
A shelf with some of my favorite gifts we have received.
This chair Dad had given to me, Robert tried to steal, and I stole back.... Ha! Along with the car seat that is all ready for the hospital.
Clothes nicely arranged by size.... Of course!
Part 1 of our diapers.
Part 2 of diapers!
Now all we need is Michael to really complete the whole package:)

The nursery looks adorable! We are looking forward to seeing you guys and meeting Michael in June - we are coming to town for Monica's wedding. We are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear continuing reports that they staff is great over there at Gateway. I am hoping I am make it to 32 weeks so I can deliver there. If it is before that, than we are heading over the Banner Desert. The nursery looks good!
ReplyDelete