Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My thumb gets greener with time....

Well finally a post not about Michael, gifts, or my pregnancy.  Since it is basically one month that I have been off of work my plants have gotten some extra treatment.  Not just watering and fertilizing but I have been TALKING to them.  Just like my Mom does ;) I wanted to post some pictures to prove to Dad and Mom that I really AM your child and I don't kill EVERY plant that comes into my care.  
 ~Yes, those are potted flowers that are ALIVE~
 ~My cactus that I have had for some years that is blooming~
 ~Ryan takes care of the Palms, I can take no credit~
 ~And another Mexican Fan Palm~
 ~The Yucca's that are blooming~
 ~Some plant I bought a couple months ago... Still Alive and still blooming~
 ~The tree that was stolen from next door.  Yup, still alive~
 ~My tomato and basil.  I'm so proud that it is getting so big with tomatoes on it~
 ~And yes, these are the tomatoes so far~
~FINALLY- My hot tub is up and running.... Now, I have to wait to use it.  O'well, it looks great.  Thanks Ry for working your ass off digging the trench and working overtime for the $$$ to wire it.  Can't wait to try it out!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment