Feeling great today, Ryan gets home and he has lots to do. I have my pointer finger ready and my suntan lotion where I am going to try and spend most of the day out watching him and the neighbors finish the project in the backyard. My main reason for wanting to put a new post up is that I got some MORE gifts in the mail and want to keep up on my thank yous!!!!
Huge thanks to my Godmother, LaVerne Castello, or "Aunt LaVerne" as I have always called her. She has sent us this Baby Einstein learning center. It is full of bright colors and plenty of rattles and noise makers. This will be so helpful in a few months from now. We appreciate it so much and promise it will be put to good use! Miss and love you Aunt LaVerne and hopefully will see you when we are home in June:)
The other gift we received in the mail was from my first born niece, Alli, and her husband, Brandon. I have posted about them in the past and they are also expecting their first (It's a girl!- Raegan). I have had so much fun actually sewing and making girly things for them and couldn't be so excited for them. Alli and Brandon live in Boise, ID with no family there. In a way, we have evolved and grown into the same lives. My sister Debbie is also already a very proud Grandma to be! Alli and Brandon sent us a shark bath towel, some socks, and also a super soft blanket. <---- I can already see it becoming Michaels favorite and him dragging it around:) Thank you guys so so much!
I know Brandon picked out the towel..... I love it!!!
Socks that look like shoes..... Too cute!!!
This is Alli at 29 weeks with her squash which is almost the same size as little Raegan!!





No comments:
Post a Comment