Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Congrats Melba and Andy!!!!


Most of you have heard me mention Melba, Melba Toast, or Toaster once or twice in my posts in the past.  I am happy to announce that a few weeks ago Andrew asked Melba TO MARRY HER!!!! AHHHH!!! I woke up to a text with this picture below at 4am and didn't know if it was real or fake.  Needless-to-say, it was real and I couldn't be happier for the two of them!!!!
GORGEOUS!!!!

Melba has been in my life and a great friend for many years now.  Even though I moved out of Yuma she still checks in weekly, at the very least to make sure I am OK..... And I do the same for her.  Andrew is being deployed soon and I know she is going to get sick of me texting her, probably daily, just to say hi.  I'm so happy for you Toast!  Andrew you are one lucky guy:)  Thanks for being such an amazing friend and I'm hoping that our relationship does nothing but blossom in the future.  I'm very excited for Auntie Melba to be a part of Michaels life.... and ours:)

~Love ya b!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment