Counter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Background

Monday, March 21, 2011

No change!

Last night kinda sucked!  I was in bed by 7pm last night and had a little bit of back pain which made me nervous.  Since it was a week ago that the back pain hit me, and originally took me into the hospital, I was a little scared for the doctors appointment this morning.  I was up by 3:30am and finally found a comfy spot in my new rocking chair in Michael's room.  It was the only place I could find comfort and get some rest for awhile.  Thanks, in part to my Mom, for the glider.  It is so comfy!  Ryan even loves it and I know we will be spending LOT of time in it.  (There is also an ottoman to go with it but not pictured.  I am waiting till we are totally done with the nursery to post the "real" pictures.)
This is where Ryan found me at 5am when he got up for work.  I was also a little apprehensive this morning because he was returning to work and I knew if I had to call him back, again, I would have felt HORRIBLE!!
  
My appointment this morning was with Dr. Guzman and when I walked/waddled in this morning he hugged me and screamed.  He said I looked good, apparently I looked like crap in the hospital?!?!?! I actually did get up put on makeup and did my hair for the first time in a week so overall I felt 100% better.  Today I am 33 weeks and 5 days.  My belly is measuring right at 34 weeks.  I have maintained my weight of 132lbs since last appointment.  I gained like 4lbs in the hospital but I know that was from all the fluids I was pumped full of.       Michael's heart rate was 151 beats per minute.  I am still dilated 2cm and he said I am 70% effaced (less than in the hospital but good no change).  At this rate he is letting me go.  He said if I progress any more I go back into hospital to deliver, until then I remain at home on "modified" bed rest.  Do you like how I keep saying "modified" in quotes..... LOL.  I had to reconfirm this with him today and he said, yes, "modified".  Meaning, I can do little things.  Still no cleaning or hard labor.  Sorry Ry, you're gonna have to finish your projects in the backyard of digging a trench without me.... DARN!  I have another appointment next Monday.  Until then I lay low and take for granted the down time that I have nothing to do.
I found this iron on transfer awhile ago and put it on a white T-shirt.  Dr. Guzman got a kick out of it, as I knew he would.

When I got home I had some packages waiting.  It was like X-mas opening up some of them.  Ryan's cousins Nate and Kim, from Chicago, sent us this cute little giraffe that plays relaxing sounds.  Kim says that it is one of her sons, Lucas's, favorite things.  Thanks Kim and Nate, I'm sure Michael will love it!


A huge, HuGe, HUGE, Thank you to my girlfriend Sasha and her little one, Mason.  Sash sent me TONS of clothes along with some odds and ends.  I'm so blessed, not only with all of the gifts I have already received, but for ALL of the clothes.  Hand-me-downs galore and they all were taken so well care of!  Hopefully Sash and Mason can make their way from Colorado to Arizona sometime soon.  I miss you tons babe!!!


So the rest of today is being spent doing laundry and folding.  It was funny, the other day my Mom mentioned things I could do to fill my time.  If I wouldn't have left my sewing machine at work in Yuma I would have plenty to do.  Until Wednesday I am doing odds and ends.  Mom mentioned that my Momo would be "organizing drawers" I told her that if I wasn't already so anal, I would do that..... Thanks to Sasha, I can do a little more organizing:)

Hopefully, as things lay low here I will have less to update about daily.  So please do not be surprised if there is no post for the rest of this week. I am hoping to get the nursery finished up when Ryan gets home and I will post pictures of that and the backyard.  Until then........... Ciao!  

No comments:

Post a Comment